tirsdag den 5. juli 2011

Who has the best ES

Today, I will talk about who has the best MLM company. All who work with the industry think they have the best company. I'm sure if I ask you which company you believe is the best. The answer vill be ''My own''
I know it can not be correct. There are over 1000 different mlm companies and they can not all be the best.
If you say you are in the best company it can be caused by 4 things.

A. You have never heard of other companies.
B. You are trying to convince me to change for to your company.
C. You actually are in the best company for you.
D. Only one firm is the best.

A. Actually I have a history in Forever Living. In the beginning I diden't know other companies. Well I had heard about others, but did not know details of the bonus plan and products, etc. I had heard about Tupperware, but I would not sell plastic bowls, so there was no reason to look that way.
Many beginners have the opinion because they know no better.
I went into Forever because I came to know the sponsor and violated it I heard was fantastic built up. (A perception that changed later)

B. This is the probability way you tell your company is the best. You are trying to sell the business to a person. You have someone who listens and then it is to talk positively. You use body language and would really like to have a signature.

The attentive listener thinks it's too good to be true. You talk about big profits but you live in an apartment and have no car.?
Yes there is someone in almost all companies which earn big money, but they have not been sleeping to get them. It takes serious work to earn big money. So if you meet someone who tells you that you can earn big money, then now you know that's not why you should choose your company.

C. Why did you choose the company you are in now?
Tell that to the new person. Also find out out why the person might look at MLM and made some suggestions how the person can get the benefits of it in your company.

D. By the way I work in the best mlm company in the world. :-)  

Ingen kommentarer: